User Accounts

User Accounts

How do I request a new HMIS user for my organization?

Here are the steps to complete HMIS new user training: They will need to visit each link below to complete the required training for new users and watch the videos. They will need to register with their first name, last name, and email address, prior to watching the training. HMIS New User Trai...

How do I request a new VSP Comparable System user for my organization?

Here are the steps to complete the VSP Comparable System new user training: They will need to visit each link below to complete the required training for new users and watch the videos. They will need to register with their first name, last name, and email address, prior to watching the training...

How do I request coordinated entry access for an user at my organization?

To proceed with CE HMIS Training, they must be an existing HMIS User. If they are not an existing HMIS User, please visit our "How do I request a new HMIS user for my organization" page. Steps to complete CE new user training: They will need to visit each link below to complete the required tra...

How do I set up a security question?

Here is a guide for setting up a security question for your account. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ https://ihcdaonline.mojohelpdesk.com/api/ui/helpdesk_files/blobs/37162437/download

How to Reset Your Password

You are now able to reset your own password. Here is how to do so: Step 1: Visit https://start.caseworthy.net/ Step 2: Enter "Indiana" as the company code and click continue Step 3: Enter your email and click continue Step 4: Click "Reset password" under the Password field You may need to wait ...

My email has changed and I need it updated in HMIS and/or the VSP Comparable System

If you need your email address updated in HMIS or the VSP Comparable System, please complete our Email Change Request Form. Just fill out the Jotform survey here: https://ihcda.jotform.com/261814988218065 Once submitted, our HMIS Support Team will process the update and notify you when it’s com...

My organization had someone with HMIS and/or VSP Comparable System access leave. What steps do I need to take?

If the person had a HMIS account, email HMISHelpdesk@ihcda.in.gov. If the person had a VSP Comparable System account, email DVHelpdesk@ihcda.in.gov. If they had both, you will need to email both emails. The site administrator will need to email the helpdesk and include the following: User Name...