Clients
Clients
How do I edit a client's information/profile?
You can edit a client's name, social security number, date of birth, and a lot more in the "Edit Client" tab under the "Client Profile" dropdown. Just make sure to click "Finish" on the bottom right of the screen when you are finished or else it won't save your changes.
I accidentally created a new profile for a client that already had one. What do I do now?
If the clients are in HMIS, email HMISHelpdesk@ihcda.in.gov. If the clients are in the VSP Comparable System, email DVHelpdesk@ihcda.in.gov. In your email, include the following: Subject Line that Contains "Client Merge" Target Client ID (client profile you want to keep) Source Client ID (clie...
I accidentally enrolled a client in the wrong enrollment or an extra enrollment. What do I need to do?
If the enrollment is in HMIS, email HMISHelpdesk@ihcda.in.gov. If the enrollment is in the VSP Comparable System, email DVHelpdesk@ihcda.in.gov. In your email, include the following: Client ID Enrollment Name Enrollment Date Detailed Explanation of Why it Needs Deleted What not to include: C...
What is a client merge?
A client merge is when a source client profile is merged into the target client profile. This is done when a client has two (or more) separate profiles. Here is an infographic explaining more about what happens during a merge.